• Review 3rd party content to ensure review guidelines and policies are met.
• Communicate with developers about their submission results and provide 1:1 ticketed support.
• Work with third party developers to troubleshoot issues and bugs.
• Provide support for a developer analytics product, helping developers answer analytical product questions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in content review roles
• Experience providing customer support
• Flexibility to take on multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Quantitative and analytical abilities highly preferred
• Strong team player and ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
BA/BS degree highly preferred