* Wireless and TCP/IP network design, and implementation using Facebook-developed as well as off the shelf technology.
* Work cross functionally with project management and network engineering to generate implementation plans including Method of Procedure (MOP) and Bill of Materials (BOM).
* Develop requirements, conduct, and document site surveys for local municipality deployments.
* Work with program managers, procurement, engineering, installation teams and vendors to formalize the site design requirements and deployment plans.
* Support operator and systems integrator, during and after deployment of FB powered technologies, primarily 60Ghz based meshed backhaul technology
* Work cross-functionally with local municipalities, engineering, and 3rd party vendors.
* Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on hardware, software, and network.
* Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and processes as they evolve.
* Comprehensive documentation of all deployment processes.
* Maintain technical and training documentation, develop automation and tooling as needed.
* Work cross functionally with partners, project management, and network engineering to build network designs to solve for connectivity requirements.
* Interface directly with partners and serve as escalation to connectivity engineering and product teams.
* Collaborate with various engineering and user groups, to define and execute, functional and interoperability test cases.
* 5+ years of related work experience responsible for designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks.
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP-TE, VRRP).
* Strong working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6.
* Experience with physical layer of wireless networks, wireless telecom interfaces, implementation, and debugging.
* Preferred: Experience with carrier backhaul including mmWave, microwave, core networks, WIFI access points, or WIFI ISP deployments.
* Preferred: Technical knowledge of various regional electrical configurations, IEC, NEMA standards, AC/DC power, power redundancy scenarios.
* Preferred: Certification such as CCNP, JNCIP, or equivalent experience
* Preferred: Experience with wireless telecommunications systems and equipment deployment in emerging markets. Experience with wireless MIMO technologies, transceiver and antennas is a plus.
* Preferred: Familiarity with the Linux based systems and experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Python, Perl).
* Ability to lift/move 30-40 pounds on a daily basis.