MUSIC SUPERVISOR, FACEBOOK MUSIC INITIATIVE
FMI’s Music Supervisor will work closely with the Music Development Manager on music placement within Facebook’s Internal Music Program (FMI.)
- Work closely with the Music Development Manager & Music Supervision Team to identify strategic XFN partners & FMI music placement opportunities.
- Execute music placement across FOA, collaborating with the Production team to properly scope and execute all music usage.
- POC for internal and external teams for all music placement.
- Support a comprehensive placement reporting system, detailing partners, products, and projects for all FMI music usage. Gather project analytics and note trends and areas of growth.
- Work closely with A & R to stay up to date on all new music deliveries and collaborate on future development as needed.
- 5+ years of work experience in music supervision for film, TV, advertising, gaming, or other visual media
- Must have a wide knowledge of music and a passion for music research
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Including MS Outlook, Google Docs, Word, Excel, Quip, Dropbox, Cortex)
- Pro Tools and music editing skills are a plus
- Ability to communicate and work well with broad cross-section of partners, including artists and creatives, and to thrive in a team environment.