● Build upon the Infrastructure as Code initiative within Enterprise Core Services
● Work on improving/add/creating new Chef recipe for Windows Server Fleet
● Work on improving Windows Servers by following best practices to secure/harden the OS
● Work on creating new Windows servers OS images using Packer for Cloud and On-prem Windows fleet
● Implement and improve processes where necessary
● Participate in org-wide incident review and remediation
● Participate in team on-call. Help with triaging, troubleshooting and fixing users issues.
● Leverage the scale and complexity of the larger facebook.com infrastructure to solve problems for our customers
● 8+ years experience in Windows systems administration, Linux experience a plus
● 6+ years experience in development in any of the following languages PowerShell, Ruby, Python, PHP.
● 2+ years experience working with monitoring and configuration management tools such as Chef and DSC
● Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, Apache, MS SQL, MS Exchange, Postfix, Squid, MySQL, WSUS and SNMP
● Virtualization and block storage experience a plus
● BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience