Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
As ‘one team’, People@ focuses on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall Facebook experience. Our culture is our most important asset, and as the keepers of that culture, we’re seeking folks who share our values of moving fast, openness and impact.
As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Review resumes and screen candidates to determine high level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities for the role
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, professional/social network channels and alternative search techniques
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- 4 years of relevant Technical research experience with a search agency or an in-house recruiting team
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping
- Experience in Technical recruiting such as Software Engineering, Infrastructure, IT & Analytics
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to manage multiple searches through strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills