* Collaboratively facilitates achievement of evolving milestones working directly with partner teams.
* Untangles complex scheduling challenges, including those without precedent
* Risk management and mitigation
* Simultaneous use of multiple task tracking, project management and collaborative software tools
* Occasional domestic and international business travel (10-20%)
* Experience working as a project manager or in a similar function within dynamic fast paced companies or groups with complex, sometimes ambiguous or contraditory technical requirements, with a heavy emphasis on cross functional and external partner buy-in.
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
* Wide breadth of experience vs. depth in any particular area.
* BA/BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience.