Learning Ops Analyst provides project management support, data, reporting and LMS systems support.
The ideal person is collaborative, motivated, learns fast, is curious and technically savvy/able to learn new tools quickly.
- Responsible for executing projects, programs and processes that are in support of our Learning Operations priorities
- Serve as the contact for our L&D Facilitation vendors on day to day operations management, escalations and reports
- Project Manage workstreams of our LMS migration work including; testing, project updates and session configurations in Cornerstone
- Partner with Learning Ops and L&D on Learning program rollouts, managing logistics and updating necessary project plans
- Develop process documentation and work to create repeatable and scalable tools and resources
- Manage and run key audits and SLAs in partnership with our Learning Ops vendor
- Develop and document processes and policies as identified with partners/learning ops team
- Analyze enrollment/attendance of programs
- Upload and configure content and communications across multiple platforms; wiki, groups
- Triage and answer tickets on Salesforce CRM, report out on activity
3+ years’ experience in HR Operations, Learning Operations, Project management, or other related field.
Strong analytical and data, reporting skills
Excellent project management and process improvement
Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
Project Management – PMP Certification a plus
3+ years of experience managing projects