We’re looking for a content strategist to partner with Facebook Marketplace Growth Core on a series of experiments to fuel our understanding of what will engage people on Marketplace.
Content strategists at Facebook work with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to plan and create the content for Facebook products, continually improve that content, and evolve Facebook's voice and content standards.
This is a 9-month contract with the potential to become a full-time employee and the position is located at Facebook's office in Seattle, Washington.
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, upsells, calls to action, notifications, education materials, navigation, and other content throughout Facebook Marketplace
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Facebook’s voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy within Facebook
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are versatile - you love both high-level strategy and hands-on drafting and editing of content
- Are a self-starter and can jump right in to lead strategy and contribute to the team with little oversight
- Have experience drafting content for mobile apps and interfaces in a variety of channels, including flows, tours, notifications, announcements, transactional emails and education materials
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact
- Have a strong understanding of business goals and how your content can be used to drive business impact
- Love learning and adapting - you thrive on testing different options and iterating
- Are able to self prioritze your work and influence the priorities of your broader team
- 5+ years working with content for web or app experiences.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show your experience across different content types and include details about the goal and your role in the work. You may show us content you’ve created for interfaces, microcopy, education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or launch content.
- Experience with social products
- Experience with A/B testing, including brainstorming, writing, and helping define tests
- Proven track record of driving impact with your content strategy work
- Information architecture or responsive content experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, researchers, and product managers