As a Business Process Project Manager within the Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships organization at Facebook, you’ll be embedded within the Systems & Services Business Operations team to manage complex, multi-disciplinary work streams.
You’ll be responsible for crafting, championing, and implementing processes to help the Program Leads to build and launch high-impact experiences across a range of touch points.
You’ll leverage deep application/platform knowledge, in combination with business and project management domain expertise, to drive successful delivery.
You are comfortable communicating on behalf of your team to manage expectations, scope new projects, drive collaboration, escalate risks, and report on performance.
Other responsibilities include:
Oversees designated projects. Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for project(s) they supervise. Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support. Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project. Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed. Regularly reports the progress to the stakeholders. Strong leadership ability is required. Typically requires field work in overseeing projects. Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance. Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications. Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets. Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress. Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
• Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space. Excellent understanding of business operations processes, software or digital development, and brand strategy.
• Deep understanding of the product/process design from generative research through concept ideation, detail design, scrum design and quality assurance.
• Proven experience improving team productivity and creating efficiencies.
• Proven project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Ability to distinguish critical from non-critical issues and set teams focus and priorities accordingly.
• Recognizing interdependencies, and establishing frameworks for the team to build out the plan and mentoring the execution of that plan.
• Ability to handle ambiguity, setting goals and effectively delivering to them in very fast changing environment.
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills