As a Business Process Project Manager within the Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships organization at Facebook, you’ll be embedded within the Systems & Services Business Operations team to manage complex, multi-disciplinary workstreams.
· Evaluate, design, and implement key operational workflow to lead agents to improve our business operation across GMSP to drive and deliver the best partners experiences globally.
· Maintain operational and system process as well as drive continuous improvements that can be applied across the GMSP to increase workflow efficiency and reduce manual process.
· Be a subject matter expert of multiple process documents across multiple programs. Build and update training documents to ensure our agents have the clear guideline to execute the operational workflows and processes.
· Partner with Program Leads, Engineering, Legal, Business Marketing and Vendors to maintain the team’s program schedule that consolidates individual project track plans, reflects cross-track dependencies, and eliminates redundancies among the tracks.
· Provide training and the necessary documentations to the vendor team that executes the workflows.
· Embrace and thrive under ambiguity and be able make executive decision to enable GMPS programs’ goals and needs.
· Clearly identify, explain, and communicate progress, status, expectations, dependencies and risks to executives, business stakeholders and team members.
· Build strong relationships with Program Leads in delivering work in a way that builds trust with engineering, POD Leads and executives.
· Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.