As a Prototyper on the AR Experiences design team, you will be working on the cutting edge of Voice Systems and Augmented Reality experiences. With our design team, you will explore, prototype, and build experiences that define the future of how people interact across modalities from Mobile to VR and AR.
Join a world-class team experimenting with bold ideas in areas including voice, optics, haptics, tracking, displays, computer vision, user experience, audio, and perceptual psychology. Work alongside designers, prototypers, user researchers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and software engineers to create the technology that makes AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating with Product and Conversation designers to build and prototype interactions for mobile, smart display, VR and AR. You’ll work closely with engineers and researchers at the Reality Labs team at Facebook. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park or Seattle.
● Define and synthesize user requirements
● Create high fidelity prototypes to demonstrate design solutions, including UI and animation states
● Work across multiple products, form factors, screen sizes and resolutions, switching context from 2D to 3D environments
● Design end-to-end flows and visuals to individually contribute to the feature set
● Give and solicit feedback from others to raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
● Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content designers, overseeing the implementation of the user experience
● Quickly solve issues with your cross-functional partners
● Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders ● Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
Unity 3D, Cinema 4d