* Provide on-going technical end user support for all Recruitment systems.
* Assist in managing daily transaction activity, support HR interfaces/integrations and ensure data integrity between systems.
* Post documents and manage Recruitment technology content in applications when necessary.
* Proactively identify technical support oriented process improvements and develop solutions to implement with broader team.
* Provide accurate and detailed case documentation, including detailed resolutions.
* Perform bug resolution and triage with the appropriate internal and external (vendor) resources.
* Perform data analysis and trending of support queue as well as identifying core HR data discrepancies for resolution.
* Utilize the ability to hand hold customers through a clear, concise and understandable technical resolution in layman’s terms.
* Post documents and manage Recruitment technology content on company intranet (basic HTML skills preferred, but not necessary) and vendor applications where necessary.
*Partner with colleagues on People Compliance team to assess risk, identify escalations and enable approved exceptions to process
* 2+ years of systems technical support experience
* 1+ year of customer service experience
* Strong communications skills
* Ability to prioritize and shuffle workload
* 1+ year of experience administering HR technologies for Recruitment required. Preferred experience in at least one of these areas (Recruiting, HR or Recruiting Operations, HR Data/Reporting, HR Compliance
* Comfortable in high paced environments with competing priorities
* Exceptional organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
* Maturity in dealing with sensitive data and confidential data
* Ability to use data to identify opportunities for process or technology improvements
* Familiarity with system implementation project life cycles a plus
* Experience with core HRIS systems and SAAS/HCM applications preferred
* Experience working in an HR Shared Services environment
Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.