Facebook Reality Labs is a world leader in the design of virtual reality systems and we’re looking for a Build Engineer to work with the Sausalito research lab. This is a contractor role.
• Create nightly regression testing for research software projects
• Automate and document software package installation on new machines
• Point of contact for team on source control questions & problems
• Diagnose, describe, and communicate build errors accurately to team members with
varying domain knowledge.
• Implement various continuous integration tests on Windows & Linux
• Practical C++ programming experience required
• Must be familiar with MSVC, clang, gcc, and cmake/make systems
• Strong experience in automation and continuous integration build systems
• Strong programming skills with a scripting language, such as Python/Bash/Batch
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience as a build or software engineer
• Experience with Windows and Linux build environments