Skip To Job Description
View Our Website
View All Jobs
Thank you for visiting. Please see the open contract roles to your left. You may apply to any position.
AR/VR Device Support Tech (II)
Menlo Park, CA
IT/Engineering and Mobile
* Stage and set up devices for the studies in field or onsite. Study set-up may involve engaging with engineering
* Load software onto devices using Android developer/platform tools commands and scripts
* Provide accurate, time sensitive, and effective solutions/assistance to researchers during studies
* Act as the main POC for device troubleshooting
* Improve and maintain the repository of manual test scenarios
* Work with engineers to improve our test coverage and facilitate the communication with researchers. Coding will not be needed here, mainly looking for someone familiar software lifecycle.
* Involved with asset management of test devices and field recording equipment
* Use the ticketing system to open, track, and resolve all device related issues
* Build and maintain relationships with our QA employees within VR platforms
* Travel will be involved, potentially international
* 3-6 years experience in an IT role
* Experience troubleshooting Android through Android developer tools (ADB & Fastboot)
* Experience PC/Mac/Mobile recording software
* Education Relevant degree or proven track record
* Familiarity with UX and usability research and methods
* Detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
* Ability to ramp up on internal processes and tools
* Experience troubleshooting in Mac and Windows environment, including IP connectivity and application compatibility
* Experience troubleshooting iOS devices
* Demonstrated ability to work independently
* Excellent oral and verbal communication skills / Compelling communication and a strong customer service orientation
* Experience with virtual reality and gaming is a plus
Education Relevant degree or proven track record
Apply for Position
Apply for this position
Apply with Indeed
We've received your resume. Click
to update it.
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
Attach resume file
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Earliest start date?
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!
What is your hourly pay rate expectation for this role?
What is your current interview availability?
When is the earliest you can start in this role?
Do you have any vacations planned, booked or scheduled within the next 90 days?
If "YES", please list all planned time-off below.
Have you been represented by an agency in consideration for a contract role at Facebook in the past 90 days?
Have you ever worked at Facebook as a full-time employee, contractor or vendor worker?
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Will you require sponsorship to work in the U.S.?
Were you referred into this role by a Facebook employee, contractor or vendor worker?
If you were referred into this role, please list the name of the Facebook employee, contractor or vendor worker here.