The position is located in Redmond, WA and supports the Optics team at Facebook Technologies. The position's main objective is to execute metrology toolset duties that involve operation and process control to support process development and process engineering teams. The role is a contingent worker.
• Use production and analytical lab equipment to execute in-line metrology on semiconductor and non-conductive wafers.
• Transfer and optimize recipes, designs, and operational methods to pilot tools
• Optimize processes to achieve necessary repeatability, cycle time, yield and capacity to meet planned goals and milestones.
• Work closely with the process engineers, equipment engineers, research scientists, and vendors within the lab.
• Work with tool supplier engineers to troubleshoot, maintain, and process development on the tools.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally to support research initiatives
• Develop SOPs and train technicians in the proper and safe use of sector tools
• Support daily and weekly PM activities
• Document and monitor all necessary process characterization and control data
• Perform design of experiments (DOE) to quantify process window
• Identify key process metrics and control methodologies to maintain process health
• Use formal problem-solving tools to drive continuous improvement in process capability and to identify/implement root cause solutions to deviations
• Compile data, prepare technical reports, and communicate results to team members.
• Perform all responsibilities in a safe manner. Comply with all company policies including Environmental, Health, and Safety procedures and requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS