• Management of silicon material validation plans in reference for silicon New Product Introduction (NPI) phase
• Host, attend and present at various meetings.
• Report and implement delivery schedules, materials and build matrix details
• Track wafers as they flow from the foundry through to downstream teams.
• Drive vendors to deliver the requested material in a timely manner.
• Handle and rebound from critical issues that might stem from Engineering change, material shortage or schedule slips.
• Anticipate potential issues that may arise and communicate to relevant teams to jump-start mitigation paths.
Experience managing, prioritizing and maintaining multiple projects and teams at a time.
Very detail oriented to ensure accuracy of all data, status and reports.
Excellent communication; both written and verbal.
Experience with overseas vendors.
A Self-starter who can function with ambiguity
Experience with MS-excel/google sheets a plus.
Bachelors degree or 2+ years of shown experience.
Silicon material management experience a plus.
Experience managing, prioritizing and maintaining multiple projects at a time.