Facebook is seeking an Internal Communications Designer to assist with the creation of various assets for the Global Product and Software Engineering (GPS) Recruiting team. To support the continued growth of Facebook, the GPS Recruiting team will grow as well—meaning clear, elegant communications, resources, and training materials across a variety of media are essential to the success of the organization.
We are looking for a designer who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. This role will work closely with the GPS Team’s Internal Communications Lead to understand and deliver on the organization’s key messaging and communications roadmap, and will deliver clear, beautiful communications internally that adhere to the team’s brand standards.
In this role, you will:
* Create compelling and visually stimulating communications that effectively communicate complex ideas.
* Execute on communications across a variety of media, which include but are not limited to: Presentations (Keynote, PowerPoint and/or Google Slides); videos; infographics; org charts; training documents; videos; flow charts.
* Coordinate and facilitate live events in partnership with our internal A/V Team.
* Maintain our internal Recruiting Wiki, our primary tool for knowledge management.
* Manage project communications and workflow.
* Minimum 3+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
* Proficient in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
* A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
* Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once and work well under pressure while maintaining high quality and attention to detail.
* Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
* Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
* Experience in Tech.