We are looking for an administrative specialist with strong project management experience. This person will have a history of being able to manage a portfolio of projects and programs and is excellent in prioritizing the business requirements while managing risks and dependencies. This person will be highly engaged and responsible for coordinating internal and external meetings, both in person and virtually.
The various duties will include; documentation management, sales data entry and Salesforce maintenance or management managing customer meeting logistics and meeting planning.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to document and organize process requirements, in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate can also demonstrate a proven ability to establish trust and credibility among key cross functional partners. This candidate will exhibit strong collaboration skills while recognizing and successfully balancing different priorities. The successful candidate is intellectually curious, creative and comfortable operating in ambiguity — a strategic thinker who uses data and tooling to implement improved processes.
● Contribute to program processes, tracking tools, and general project and program management best practices, and initiate improvements where needed in order to scale effectively as the organization grows
● Influence cross-functional stakeholders and gain buy-in for program objectives
● Ensure that the programs executing according to the operationalize workflows
● Manage and influence cross-functional stakeholder groups to build solutions and solve challenges
● Own sales data entry processes, input, and reporting
● Support sales team in administrative tasks
● Communicate and report out on a regular basis to working teams and relevant audiences
● 6+ years of dedicated project/program management and/or consulting experience at a technology company
● Experience with collaboration and influencing across functional boundaries
● Experience communicating to a variety of audiences
● Experience in analytical, problem-solving, and organizational processes
● Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
● Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma, Lean or Project Management certification such as PMP, CSM
● Experience establishing, reporting, and defining operational metrics around process adoption
● Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM systems
● Experience with sales process management, workflow, and life cycle management
● Experience in process and operations improvement
● Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups, locations and vendors
BA/BS Degree or higher