· Configuration, integration, and testing of cellular systems (4G LTE, mobile data offload) in a lab and field trial environment, with focus on cellular and WiFi network elements (APs, WLC, TWAG, IMS, MME, SGW/PGW, OCS, PCRF, HSS etc.)
· Configuration and maintenance of kubernetes / docker based deployments for Wifi offload.
· Integrating, testing and troubleshooting various 3GPP core interfaces such as S1, S11, S5, S8, SGi, Gx/Gy, S6a, etc.
· Install, maintain and operate various test tools & equipment (hardware and software) used during lab trial and field trials
· Development and execution of interoperability test plans with focus on core network elements. Execution to also include automation, documentation, reporting, analysis of issues, bug fix verifcation etc.
· Engaging with various internal teams and external teams such as OEMs and Operators during lab trials and field trials
· Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker. Must be able to navigate the environment to configure and manage instances deployed via these deployment schemas.
· Experience configuring, testing and integrating UE, Wi-Fi APs, eNB, S/PGW, MME, PCRF, OCS, HSS, TWAG, and WLC.
· Experience with end-to-end LTE call flow procedures, attach/detach procedures, Swx/S6a/Gx/Gy interfaces.
· Understanding of Carrier WiFi Offload systems. Collect and analyze network and device logs and work with XFN to close on issues
· Working knowledge of EMS, NMS systems, fault management & performance monitoring & configuration management
· Expertise in Linux networking (DNS, DHCP, IPv4/IPv6, Linux Bridging, sub-interfaces, etc.)
· Experience with test plan execution, troubleshooting and documenting issues, setting up test beds, configuring test equipment, RF chambers and troubleshooting end-to-end 4G systems
· Experience with traffic generators (eg., IxLoad, UDP/TCP iperf, speedtest), UE load testing, protocol analyzers (eg., wireshark)
· Automation experience required (e.g. Python).