Contracts Specialist (Contractor Position)
We are seeking a Contracts Specialist that will work closely with the Global Sourcing Contracts Team to manage contracts of various indirect categories.
This position is located in Austin, TX.
Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including contracting, negotiating, and tracking contract status, and include a variety of commodities/categories, including human resources, marketing, design, communications, facilities, and general services.
Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support contract projects, including managing contract volume.
Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts.
· Prepare contracts, statements of work and related documents following guidelines
· Analyze and manage benchmarking and reporting, as requested.
· For assigned projects, ensure all contracts are executed and published.
· Support special projects as needed.
· Perform root cause analysis on Procurement and AP Issues.