The Finance Analyst should be process oriented including the capability to derive optimal process from current flows with primary responsibilities of: 1) assist the FP&A team and process daily tasks for Legal and Finance FP&A
2) Create month-end accruals in compliance with the SOX requirement
3) Put together monthly financial and headcount reports
4) Own ad hoc reporting requests under guidance
5) assist with bottoms-up budget and forecast
6) Prepare financial load file in Hyperion.
Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, verbal and written communication skills. Basic FP&A, accounting, budget, reporting and close knowledge. Some Hyperion system and headcount tracking experience. Effective at building strong relationships with people across all levels of the organization. Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task. Team player with a positive attitude and can take direction well.