Skip To Job Description
View Our Website
View All Jobs
Thank you for visiting. Please see the open contract roles to your left. You may apply to any position.
Menlo Park, CA
Corporate Communications and Public Policy
Art Director Duties
The creative director, art guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department.
* Manage the creative process from concept to completion
* Translate objectives into clear creative strategies
* Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
* Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all collateral
* Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
Oversee client pitches and proposals
* Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets
* Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
* An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
* Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
* Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Apply for Position
Apply for this position
Apply with Indeed
We've received your resume. Click
to update it.
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
Attach resume file
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Earliest start date?
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!
What is your hourly pay rate expectation for this role?
What is your current interview availability?
When is the earliest you can start in this role?
Do you have any vacations planned, booked or scheduled within the next 90 days?
If "YES", please list all planned time-off below.
Have you been represented by an agency in consideration for a contract role at Facebook in the past 90 days?
Have you ever worked at Facebook as a full-time employee, contractor or vendor worker?
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Will you require sponsorship to work in the U.S.?
Were you referred into this role by a Facebook employee, contractor or vendor worker?
If you were referred into this role, please list the name of the Facebook employee, contractor or vendor worker here.