We’re looking for a Content Strategist to lead updates across our Business Help Center and other education channels for Facebook’s creative and brand safety tools. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and editor with experience in digital content management, content strategy, project management, and data-informed decision making. They will be an expert at hands-on drafting and editing in a CMS, content structuring and proactive problem solving to get the information they need. This person should have an eye for improving user experience and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects with proven critical thinking skills.
· Create, edit and publish content for Facebook’s Business Help Center in simple, jargon-free language using Facebook’s voice to accurately capture how to use our business tools.
· Make data-driven decisions to improve Facebook’s support experiences and troubleshoot known issues to help businesses resolve their issues
· Execute Help Center content strategy for product changes while managing feedback from cross-functional stakeholders including marketing, technical and business roles
· Consistently deliver content that meets or exceeds Facebook’s quality standards
· Support wider Business Education Content Strategy team to execute on content projects and reviews
· Test our business tools for errors and provide feedback to product teams to improve user experience
· Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail
Minimum skills and experience
· 4 years’ experience of digital content writing and management, including using a CMS and HTML
· Experienced in working with cross-functional stakeholders to produce public-facing content
· Skilled in understanding data to make improvements to content based on audience needs
· Knowledgeable about creative, technology or marketing industries