Support each EMEA vertical marketing manager in executing their plans by creating marketing content to distribute in sales & marketing channels.
Curate and package Facebook and 3rd party materials into coherent, vertical-specific sales materials.
Create original content using Facebook and 3rd party data (copywriting skills)
Sales materials across all verticals, as agreed with each vertical lead.
Marketing materials across all verticals, as agreed with each vertical lead.
Identify gaps in materials available to sales and propose/agree with vertical lead.
An up-to-date tracker of existing available content and work-in-progress on each vertical.
Vertical marketing lead: Scope and define the content to be created. Originate new content or programs. Brief the content manager on content to be packaged from existing sources.
Content manager: Receive the brief from each vertical marketing lead and create the required content. Project manage any production and delivery. Establish a process and way of working for this that is consistent across verticals. Optimise over time. Liaise with Vertical Marketing Localisation Manager to localise and translate the content as appropriate.
Outstanding verbal and copy writing skills, in English and ideally another European language
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex capabilities into simple and intuitive communications
• Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully influence and collaborate across cross functional teams and regions.
• 5+ years experience in marketing, analytics and product marketing fundamentals.
• Experience working on international environment, supporting and delivering across multiple countries
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, always on, start up environment.