* Embedded firmware architecture and design to orchestrate hardware accelerators
• End-to-system firmware development to include power-management, boot loaders, scheduling, RTOS and/or bare-metal implementations
• Develop OS custom kernel drivers and APIs for hardware accelerators and peripherals
• Support all phases of SoC development – including early architecture requirements definition for custom silicon, firmware architecture, implementation, simulation, FPGA debug, chip bringup and support systems and software teams on algorithm development on validated systems
What are the top 3 "must have non-negotiable" skill sets that need to be present on a resume?
Are there any specific certifications, educational background or portfolios that you’re looking for?
Are you open to candidates who can only work remote?
• Experience in software design and programming in C/C++ for development, debugging, testing and performance analysis
• Experience in understanding hardware, clock-level issues, bridges, delays, interrupts, clock gating, polling etc.
• 2+ years of experience in embedded firmware design for low-power mobile SoC
• Experience with lab instrumentation like oscilloscope, logic/protocol analyzers for debugging embedded systems at HW level
• Familiarity with embedded micro-controllers' architecture
• Hands-on coding experience with peripherals such as UART, SPI, CSI-2, i2c, GPIO, USB
• Experience in real-time processing for computer vision and user interaction tasks, high-compute/throughput systems and using simulation and modeling technique to estimate performance and power
• Hands-on experience with FPGA and hardware evaluation boards, EDA design tools, and/or ISA simulators
Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical, or equivalent required; graduate degree preferred