6 month contract, with possible 3 month extension (9 months total)
Facebook seeks an experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about marketing the business value of Facebook’s family of apps and services to CPG advertisers. The vision for this role is to inspire marketers and key decision-makers at top-tier Consumer Goods companies to see Facebook as a trusted partner and indispensable advertising and business platform for achieving their most important business outcomes.
This role partners with the Facebook sales team and provides marketing leadership and support as they work to grow revenue for pure play and enterprise in the CPG Industry. The successful candidate must have experience building, managing and executing strategic marketing plans in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate must be a self-starter and be comfortable developing and executing marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders and agencies. He or she must thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and prioritization skills.
· Lead Business Marketing for Facebook advertising and platform capabilities to pure play and enterprise Consumer Goods clients.
· Develop strategic positioning and content for the CPG vertical based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of client and company priorities.
· Develop vertical marketing plans that drive business relationships, solution adoption, scale, and revenue for the CPG vertical.
· Own and lead the execution of multi-channel campaigns coordinating with cross-functional partners including Sales, Industry, Events, PR, Product Marketing, and Measurement.
· Help us redefine best practices for Business Marketing.
· Contribute to and help build the culture of Global Business Marketing at Facebook.
The Skills and Experience match parameters for the candidate are parsed from the Duties, Skills, and Education.