We are in need of a communication designer who can help us propagate our vision and principles visually, and also help us maintain high quality communications as we build our quality and review platforms.
Create visual and written content for critical information portals that our team uses to communicate with partners.
Work closely with a Content Strategist to define content for each of our team portals and come up with beautifully told narratives on our principles and design requirements.
Collaborate with designers on our Governance teams and maintain an updated status on our Portals for leadership to review.
Enhance team communications by providing templates and resources for designers to promote their work on internal microsites.
* Minimum 3+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a role with focus on visual design including illustrations.
* Proficient in Illustrator, Sketch, Figma and should be able to onboard on new design tools quickly.
* A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic for visual design.
* Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
* Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
* Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
* Experience with writing content for internal communications.
* Experience building internal dashboards and trackers for leadership.
* Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.