Facebook hosts some of the industry's most talked-about events. Creative Services is the team of designers, photographers, film producers and editors that creates content you see on and off the stage.
Senior Communication Designers will work with speech writers, executive speakers, and other designers to create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
In your role, you will:
* Create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
* Work with other designers, motion graphic designers, communication and legal leads, and industry thought leaders who will rely on the designer to craft keynote presentations.
* Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
* Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
* Provide creative, thoughtful, and informed solutions to overall storytelling hurdles.
* Minimum 5+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
* Experience creating presentations.
* A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
* Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
* Extremely strong illustration and art direction background.
* Experience with motion-based story telling preferred.
* Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Intermediate proficiency with Keynote (or equivalent presentation design experience).
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
* Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
* Experience in Tech.
Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field