For the Facebook Blueprint Team, our goal is to bring the best and latest of Facebook marketing innovations – from products and services to best practices – to our customers and partners around the world. We work with teams across the Facebook organization as well as Agencies, Marketing Partners, and businesses of all sizes to build best-in-class training and education solutions. Our team is a small group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners to leverage the very best of Facebook and its family of apps and services. If you enjoy communicating effectively, moving quickly, problem solving with several different partners, organizing and supporting a regional team, this may be a good role for you.
Blueprint consists of 3 pillars: online (eLearning), In-Person training (Blueprint Live and Blueprint Spotlight), and Blueprint certification. This role will sit within the LATAM Business Education Team and will support all the needs in terms of education at a regional level, managing a team of energetic trainers and coordinators while serving/building relationships with internal and external key audiences.
· Lead a high-performing team including recruiting, mentoring and career coaching.
· Work directly with internal Facebook teams to lead and activate the 2020 planning based on teams goals and priorities.
· Work directly with internal Facebook teams to lead the activation and flawless execution of training calendars for the year across all LATAM markets to supplement Facebook’s eLearning platform.
· Assure the team performs high-quality impactful learning interventions and experiences tailored to the organizational and geographic needs of a wide variety of external audiences to achieve the goals of our internal partners (Sales teams).
· Maintain a strong base of Facebook solutions and Facebook processes knowledge to support on team needs
· Continually work with the LATAM team to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team