● Plan and lead successful consumer marketing campaigns for Instagram's global brand team in partnership with product, design, communications, partnerships, and other teams.
● Lead and manage the efforts of internal cross-functional teams — including Product, Partnerships, Research, PR and Creative — and external agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
● Coordinate with global marketing teams and external agencies to deliver insights that can drive creative development for global brand campaigns.
● Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans. Work with internal analytics team to understand and evaluate campaign performance.
● Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
● Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Instagram ecosystem and competitive landscape.
● Oversee development and launch of website.
● 6+ years of consumer marketing experience preferably in a youth-oriented digital brand with directly transferable experience (media, tech company, entertainment, consumer retail).
● Interest in youth culture and how teens are consuming media and entertainment and technology.
● Experience launching and managing complex web based projects and sites.
● Experience thinking both creatively and strategically with a results-oriented mindset.
● Communication skills: communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as communications for consumer-facing audiences.
● Knowledgeable in brand marketing and understanding how brands interact with consumers in culture-specific contexts.
● Demonstrated skills on both strategic and tactical levels