The main function of the trust and safety contractor is to design and implement policies and procedures that help prevent harm to users across the platform of applications and products
• Work with law enforcement to help understand best practices for trust and safety of user data and protection.
• Support child safety, terrorism and emergency response teams in filtering out unsafe content.
• Support with tactical engagement and education for local and state law enforcement agencies.
• Partner with internal teams in supporting the community of users.
• Stay up to date on cyber threat technology to educate teams on raising red flags when content is threatening or graphic.
• Support Law Enforcement Outreach Managers on communicating best practices to the teams when dealing with trust and safety issues.
• Report content in violation of the company’s trust and safety policies immediately upon discovery.
• Knowledge of national and local data safety laws
• Certified Safety Professional certification strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Detail oriented and a team player
Bachelors degree in related field preferred.