In this role, you will work with internal cross-functional teams to approve new features for in app notifications independently with little or no supervision. You must make decisions that support our product principles and use data to support the approvals.
You must be exceedingly well organized and possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities. You have an expert working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly.
• Internalize high level principles and applying them to new proposals
• Sound judgment
• Ability to understand when and how to escalate
• Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
• Customer empathy
• Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
• Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including email, written correspondence and in person
• Build cross-functional relationships between teams
• Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
• Communicate daily with internal customers while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
• Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications, as necessary, to appropriate person(s) for response
• A positive, helpful demeanor, always focused on customer service
BA/BS strongly preferred