Experienced MySQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. You will also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
• Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Profile server resource usage and optimize as necessary
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• In-depth knowledge in different replication technologies
• Must be able to present prior projects maintaining/implementing enterprise environments
Skills and Qualifications:
Nice to have:
Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, other RDBMS