Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We’re looking for People Survey Administrator/Reporting Analyst to join our People Analytics function. You'll be part of a fast growing team to help create solutions and best practices for survey strategy & administration and uncovering data driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate and retain Facebook's most valuable asset - our people. This role will serve as a partner to the People Insights and People@ team to diagnose business needs, identify areas for improvement, and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have strong survey, administrative, and communication skills as well as experience working across a variety of people areas. This is a full-time, contract role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Partner with the People Analytics and People Insights team to administer, project manage and consult on the design, deployment, and analysis of company-wide surveys; leverage survey tools (i.e., Qualtrics) to build and administer surveys internally.
- Support with the backend mapping, coding, and creation of surveys on Facebook's internal and external survey tools.
- Maintain the survey insights portal, including creating best practices for survey design, resources, and training materials.
- Support our People Data Reporting team to generate ad hoc people data reports, including leveraging tools such as SQL, Tableau, Visier and Workday for reporting
- Handle a workload that will often entail multiple projects/surveys on competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data.
- Provide administrative support for other HR tools and systems (as needed).
- 1+ year of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action. (Relevant experience includes HR analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields).
- Basic experience with Qualtrics, SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities.
- Experience with data management, specifically with data querying, validating, and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Understand data visualization principles, and have experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets in Excel.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and pleasantly, especially through written communication.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under time pressure.
- Comfort engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders.
- High-level organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Experience with design and statistical analysis of surveys (e.g., sampling).
- Advanced Qualtrics administration skills (i.e., versed in skip logic, display logic, and survey flow); preferred Qualtrics certification.
- Knowledge of survey methodology and best practices.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience.