SMB Quality Specialist
The Quality Specialist will be primarily responsible for performing Quality monitoring across the High Value SMB Program for internal stakeholders in APAC. The person will be responsible for producing a high-level of market and quality insights, in collaboration with the respective Client Experience Manager internally to drive continuous improvement. Ideal candidates will need to have experience in Digital Sales environments as well as having a strong understanding of the APAC market nuances in the specific market he/she is supporting in. Success in this position requires strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Perform audits on recorded Account Managers and Partner Managers client interactions (30min-1.5hrs) and provide evaluation feedback to Team Leads through QMS/form.
· Conduct regular 1:1 or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
· Connect with Team Lead weekly to discuss quality input for their team
· Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances.
· Collaborate with the Training team in personalising and updating learning curriculum and content. · Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements.
· Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library. · Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders. REQUIREMENT
· Degree or equivalent practical experience;
· Minimum of 4 years’ experience in sales, agency account management or consulting environment.
· 2 year Quality Assurance experience; including work in monitoring sales conversations & capturing insights · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bilingual - Fluent in English and one other APAC language. (Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Mandarin) · Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment. · Strong attention to detail. · Coaching experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of Facebook advertising is a plus.
· Agency and advertising sales background is a plus