Serve as the subject matter expert on Workday integrations.
* Create detailed integration specifications, field mappings, and designs to support the entire integration deployment life-cycle.
* Monitor scheduled integrations and develop automated management processes.
* Research integration failures, perform root cause analyses, and report back to management and business leaders. Develop plans to mitigate and avoid future system issues.
Provide tier-2 support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with HCM and Payroll system integrations.
Development with Workday EIBs, Core Connectors, Workday Studio, Web Services, SQL, and system integration development.
In depth expert Workday Studio experience and integration business process is a Must Have
Experience with PICOF Payroll integration is mandatory.
Subject matter expert on complex Workday integration is required. Hands on knowledge in the area of handling unique requirements such as special characters, and integration optimization, integration performance improvements with managing of large amount of data, and break integration into multiple steps are needed.
Strong integration troubleshoot experience is needed
· Experience with json, XML and XSLT.
· API Experience with RaaS/REST and SOAP
· Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications
· Must be able to work cross-functionally
Workday Integrations Certified