The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI’s.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations.
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations.
Platform & Product Expert:
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments.
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.).
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients.
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
6+ years’ experience working directly with CPG/FMCG companies and/or media agencies
Experience with branding marketing and planning
Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights;
Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details;
Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team;
Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients;
Understanding of major advertising success metrics;
Good communication skills, oral and written fluency in both English and Vietnamese
Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad solutions preferred;
Bachelors Degree or equivalent