Ability to partner with engineering to develop technical / project roadmaps
· Building a supply chain from concept to proto and mass production as needed
· Experience negotiating and bringing up key partners in the audio, algorithms, licensing, services and or categories.
· Very comfortable writing and negotiating development agreements, scope of work, Master agreements, master development agreements; build supplier capability matrix. Release, review,analyze, and score RFI's, RFQ's, and RFP's.
· Don’t mind doing a lot of due diligence, tactical tasks, e.g. setting up meetings, NDA’s, meeting minutes, supplier roadmap synthesis/aggregation (50% or more)
· Comfortable with directly interfacing with highly technical internal partners and being able to distill pertinent information to transact under
· Issue PO’s and track until received; manage prduct forecasts, inventory, and communicate to supplier accordingly.
· Negotiate with traceability, and execute agreements with agreed partners to source all new key parts
Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future project/product ideas.
· Travel up to 20%.
Must have experience in sourcing & negotiating agreements
At least 5 to 10 years of experience in strategic sourcing, engineering, roles with a combination thereof