This candidate is the go-to person for a wide variety of operational activities supporting the Category Management team. They must be flexible and intellectually quick in order to be able to pivot quickly from one task to another across a broad range of pieces of work. Must be okay with ambiguity and able to use own judgment to make decisions on what sellers to allow onto our marketplace and what data to consider using for experiments. Steep learning curve.
1. Create seller lead pipeline using external data sources
2. Create and implement operational processes for reviewing seller leads – vet sellers for quality and approve sellers for onboarding to Marketplace
3. Research key tradeshows and events for vendor management team to attend
4. Create an implement operational processes for categorizing items more accurately
5. Create datasets to enable Category Management team to run experiments on image quality, pricing, item rating, etc
6. Improve item page content on key SKUs
7. Track new assortment onboarded against target brands & items
8. Curate collections for experiments and in-production testing
Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word. General data entry skills or related experience. High attention to detail and strong work ethic.