Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
We’re looking for an experienced website project manager for the Partnerships Marketing team to support one or more large scale website projects. The ideal candidate will have experience working through all stages of managing a website from information gathering, planning, design, content assembly, development, testing, and maintenance. This role will require working across a multitude of teams including content stakeholders, creative and brand teams, legal, and extended marketing teams as well as creative and development agencies.
The role will require solid website and digital marketing project management and organization, cross-group collaboration, web design and content management skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication. This position is full-time and will be based out of New York, NY.
· Project manage multiple websites that are in different stages in the development cycle from pre-launch to maintenance
· Assist with web strategy and execution for the Media Partnerships team which will require working closely with design and development teams on executing site roadmaps as well as overseeing maintenance and optimization
· Ability to coordinate internal and external cross-functional teams including but not limited to engineering, design, and marketing to drive site updates and improvements
· Manage day-to-day relationship with digital agencies supporting the Media Partnerships websites
· Monitor and report on website performance assisting with website optimizations and improvements
· Manage site SEO strategies and content optimizations
· 4+ years of website management experience with a track record of increased responsibility
· Strong business acumen, written communication and quantitative analytical skills
· Strong knowledge of digital design principles, usability and UX principles and branding best practices
· Proficient in HTML/XML/CSS
· Expertise with various content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
· Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz, or BrightEdge
· Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Adobe CS experience
· Publishing, News, or Media Industry experience preferred
· BA/BS degree business, marketing, economics, communications or similar with strong academic background or equivalent experience