Studio X is an internal creative agency comprised of producers, a creative lead, and designers who execute high-end communication design projects for interal Facebook audiences. We create highly engaging and beautiful work that helps guide our teams as they build our products, through summit design and internal program support.
We are looking for a strategic designer who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. Our designers work directly with our content strategist, producer and creative lead to create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
In your role, you will:
* Create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
* Leverage and extend one of our 4 design directions to meet event identity/branding needs.
* Work in a team environment with other designers.
* Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
* Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
* Strong illustration and art direction background.
* Work closely with project parnters and creative lead.
* Clearly communicate and update the team on progress, roadblocks or issues.
* Minimum 5+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
* Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS; familiarity with Keynote and PowerPoint.
* Total understanding in the differences in working between print and digital, and ability to switch seamlessly.
* Experience with developing branding, ID systems, or campaign platforms.
* Environmental design experience.
* A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
* Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
* Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
* Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
* Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
* Experience in Tech.
* Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.